- DataStream Advance (aka DS Advance) is client-based software which is only available on workstations
in the Ford Library Data Resources Room. DataStream covers equity prices, bonds, market indices, futures and options, and interest and exchange rate data.
- Before using DS Advance, we recommend that you view our video tutorial or consult a Ford Library reference librarian.
- Only 2 users may connect to DataStream simultaneously.
- DataStream is unavailable on Sundays from about 2pm-4:30pm EST while the vendor performs system maintenance.
- Fuqua Faculty only may request an installation of DS Advance client software for your office desktop or laptop.
- If you need further help using DS Advance, please contact a reference librarian, and we'll be glad to assist you in person.
Updated on: 06/23/14