Library Databases For Alumni
Click a database name below to go to the Fuqua Alumni web site and connect to that database. Use your Fuqua alumni username and password to access the pages linked from the database names. Login help for Fuqua Alumni.
- ABI-INFORM Complete
- ABI-INFORM Complete historical business journals, local and regional business news, scholarly, comprehensive business research from periodicals worldwide, up to date industry news, marketing trends, and product information and market competition news.
- Business Expert Press E-Books
- Business Expert Press's Digital Libraries contains e-books covering: supply and operations management, international business, social media, finance, accounting, public relations, and marketing strategy.
- Business Market Research Collection (via ProQuest)
- Conduct company, industry, economic and geopolitical market research with information from these sources: Hoover's Company Profiles - covering 40,000 global public and non-public companies including financials, competitors, officers, and more. Also provides industry, political, and market overviews from OxResearch and Barnes Reports.
- Business Source: Alumni Edition
- Business Source Alumni Edition provides more than 1,350 full text business magazines and journals, of which more than 350 are peer-reviewed. This database includes publications in nearly every area of business including marketing, management, MIS, POM, accounting, finance, econometrics, economics and more.
- Data Axle fka Reference USA
- Data Axle is a database of directory information for 12 million US businesses that is searchable by SIC code, geographic location, Yellow Page heading, company, etc. It includes some names of corporate officers as well as contact information.
- Fitch Connect Macro Intelligence
- This database module contains international research reports on 175 countries expanding at over 7,600 economic/political country reports and 2,120 industry sector reports each year. A Duke OneLink account is required for access.
- Foundations and Trends (FnT) in Business - Journal Collection
- A package of peer-reviewed journals focused on research relevant to academics and executives. Each FnT is
published as a journal, where every "issue" is comprised of one monograph of between 50-200 pages (average
of 120/130) written by research leaders in the field. Each one offers a state-of-the-art review of its
subject matter, including a complete bibliography. Our subscribed titles include:
Foundations and Trends in Accounting
Foundations and Trends in Entrepreneurship
Foundations and Trends in Finance
Foundations and Trends in Marketing
Foundations and Trends in Technology, Information, and Operations Management
- (Replaces GoinGlobal) A one-stop-shop that empowers Duke students and alumni seeking both US and international employment by providing information on career opportunities, networking and mentorship, visa and immigration support, and much more.
- MarketLine Advantage
- Contains full text market research reports focusing on companies and broad industry sectors: consumer goods, energy, finance, healthcare, and technology. Market analysis and forecasting looks at major issues and threats for each sector with analytical commentary and data.
- Mergent Online
- Duke's subscribed modules include: U.S. Company data, International Company data, D&B Private Company
data, Global Industry Reports, and Investext Snapshot analyst reports.
Contains financial details of over 14,000 active and inactive U.S. public companies listed on the NYSE, AMEX and NASDAQ exchanges. Archival data includes full business descriptions, histories and financial statements for more than 12,000 US companies that were acquired, went bankrupt, liquidated or merged out of existence from 1996 onward. International Company Data - covers over 27,000 non-U.S. active and inactive companies. Archival data includes financial information on 12,000 non-U.S. companies that were acquired, went bankrupt, liquidated or merged from 1995 onward.
- Vault Career Insider Alumni Access
- Signing up for a Vault Career Insider Membership will give you access to: Downloadable Career Guides, Employer profiles and rankings, All discussion boards, Industry blogs and news covering the latest trends and issues, Diversity, green programs and leadership development profiles, Vault's job board, which matches employers and recruiters with top talent (that's you.); AND an enormous database of nationwide "first person" employee reviews of companies.
- The Wall Street Journal Online (WSJ.com) - Limited Time
- Ford Library and Goodson Law Library have provided the Duke Community with access to personal accounts on WSJ.com, the online Wall Street Journal. Only available to alumni who are within 90 days of graduation, and a new graduate must register while they still have access to an @duke.edu email address. Additional conditions apply.