Contains comprehensive fundamental and quantitative company research and analysis, and detailed information on investment banking, private equity, corporations, investment management, professional services, and brokerage.
How to Access
» New users must self-register for a personal account.
- Click "Start Registration" below: if prompted by the Duke web site, enter your Duke Net ID and password after clicking the button below. Do not enter your Duke Net ID and password at the Capital IQ web site.
- Click the blue “New User” link at the top right of the Capital IQ login page.
- Enter your Duke email address. Your address must end in @duke.edu in order to register successfully.
- An email with “Subject: New User Sign Up” containing a registration link will be sent to the Duke email address you entered above. If you do not see this email within 5 minutes, check your Spam and/or Junk Mail folder and add ClientSupport@capitaliq.com to your Safe Senders list.
- In the body of the “Subject: New User Sign Up” email, click the link ”Register to Access S&P Capital IQ”.
- On the “Register: S&P Capital IQ Platform” page, use the “Choose your department” dropdown to select your Duke or Fuqua affiliation. Complete the remaining fields in the registration form.
- A second email with “Subject: S&P Capital IQ Access Information” containing password set up instructions will be sent to your Duke email address.
- Follow the Password Link: Reset your password link in this email to create your password.
- On the “Forgot Your Password” page, create a password for your Capital IQ account.
- Once your password has been created, you can login to Capital IQ using the Duke email address you used to register, and the password you just created!
» Current Capital IQ User Login
- If prompted by the Duke web site, enter your Duke Net ID and password after clicking the button
Do not enter your Duke Net ID and password at the Capital IQ web site.
- When you reach the Capital IQ web site, login with the Capital IQ username and password you created when you registered.