About SDC Platinum
SDC Platinum is locally installed client-server software and is available only on specific computers in Ford Library's Data Resources Room
Ford Library's subscription to SDC Platinum includes the following modules:
- Corporate Governance - includes access to Poison Pills and Proxy Fights modules.
- Corporate Restructurings - includes access to Full Detail Bankruptcies (1988-present), Limited Detail Bankruptcies (1980-1990), and Exchange Offers modules.
- Global New Issues - Markets Covered: US, International, Asian-Pacific Domestic, Australian-New Zealand Domestic, Continental Europe Domestic, Indian Domestic, Japanese Domestic, Latin American Domestic, UK Domestic, "Rest of the World". Other Products: Medium Term Note Program
- Global Public Finance includes access to U.S. New Issues, Non-U.S. New Issues, MuniProfiles, and Refunding Candidates modules.
- Mergers & Acquisitions - includes access to US Targets, Non-US Targets, Joint Ventures/Alliances, and Repurchases modules.
- VentureXpert - covers venture capital firms, VC deals, executives, and mergers & acquisitions. Includes all available industry resources and statistics except NVCA Free Reports.
Web site and contents ©2018 Ford Library & Duke University's Fuqua School of Business, 100 Fuqua Drive, Ford Library, Durham, NC 27708